Friday, June 4, 2010

Tone Of Demand

Cannot be accomplished solely!


The fact is desperate times arose and I became lonely


Talking about settling! Too many people unconcerned, but still meddling!


Life... like bicycling, just keep pedaling'. Keep it moving!


Even if it looks like, feels like, and is evident that you are losing


Pedal in moderation! Speed doesn't mean you will reach your destination


Drive, Discipline, and Dedication


Yearning for a vacation!


A one way ticket purchased from an isolated train station


I'm ready to take a ride!


Drift off to another journey


Enough of my considerate tone, I must say it firmly


With a tone of demand


Tired of being restricted under your command


Lift your hand


Please don’t provoke me


Don’t want to have to say it again



©2010 Atiya Meadows-Thomas .All rights reserved no republication of this material, in any form or medium is permitted without expressed permission of the author.

1 comment:

  1. I. Can't say enough how talented you are!! Keep doin you and never take any shorts! You bout got me ready 2 go buy me a new notebook...lol. I keep thinkin about that memoir you want me to write but I'm stuck @ start..lol your desire to be more is inspiring. Your will to fight is impeccable! Keep do

    ReplyDelete