Thursday, March 25, 2010

Of This Point

Of this point of ignorance, Lord, ‘Shake me loose”

A young girl claim to have game, but I have no clue.

Out here thinking’ I can dish with the best, Yet my soul has no rest.


All my desires go unfulfilled.
I've tried it all and nothing brings about thrill.


Some say this is evidence that I’m spiritually empty.
Lord, I can’t sleep it feels as if you are dealin’ with me.


This struggle brings about these contemplation's…
Lord, I’m suffering at the hands of deceit.
Deprived of the truth, I can no longer take being vacant.


Lord, I ask that you come in and set up shop.
I’m willing to represent out loud that you got this on lock,.


Clean out my heart that is the filter of my flesh,
Remove the hopelessness and the stagnation of stress.

Gather my thoughts and purify my intentions.

Take away this strife
Send peace to cease this spirit of vengeance.


Lord, of this point of ignorance, “Shake me loose”


Send your word as rebuke and reproof.


Gather my thoughts and purify my intentions
Gather the scattered pieces you have the ability to mend it.


Shake me loose, mold and make me free,
Send your word so that your will may be perfected in me.


Lord, I can’t even say that I hate to beg. I’m making every effort to be truthful.
It is this circumstance I dread.


I ask that you help me to clear my head, cause my mind to be stable,


Of this point of ignorance “ Shake me Loose”, To do this I know that you are able.





Lyrically Phenomenal/Lyrically Loaded /Purposeful Noise
(Written By Atiya Raine Meadows-Thomas)
©2010 Atiya Meadows-Thomas .All rights reserved no republication of this material, in any form or medium is permitted without expressed permission of the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment