Thursday, March 11, 2010

Today

I decided to get on my computer today. I had a whole lot of things in mind but it didn't quite happen the way it played out in my mind. "Does that ever happen to you?" I have a whole lot of letters I need to type up, information I need to read and research. These task aren't enforced by an employer but a goal I have in mind. The main focus of the goal is to use my writing to convey a clear, positive message that can bring about change. I have a newsletter in mind that I hope to get up and going within the next year. My plan is to have locals write about issues that are close to their heart that possibly affect others within the same community.
I began 'Today" because I have to learn to be consistent with my writing.
Writing everyday to cultivate my skill.
Look out for that News Letter.




©2010 Atiya Meadows-Thomas .All rights reserved no republication of this material, in any form or medium is permitted without expressed permission of the author.

1 comment: